This program is designed to parallel the clients physical therapy program to address the fitness and athletic confidence..
To achieve this goal, this protocol will focus on several critical areas:
• Movement Efficiency [confidence and coordination]
• Strength and Power [acceleration & deceleration- jumping & Landing]
• Reactivity [ Elastic Plyometric Programming & Agility Foundation]
• Fitness [repeatable bouts of intense work]
BOOK A CONSULTATION
|• Pre-training evaluation and bio-mechanics assessment
• Mobility, flexibility, and stability training
• Strength and power training
• Speed and agility training
• Performance Testing and friendly competitions
|• Corrective Exercise Techniques
• Sport-relevant applications, drills and conditioning
• Free Sculptor at Strength T-Shirt
• Free Purified Water
"Soccer games went from being difficult to get through to it being easy for me to get through the 90+ minutes I'm on the pitch. On top of that, Edmund's Soccer Strength Program has helped me to stand my ground against even the largest of opponents."
SoccerStrength is a comprehensive 4-phase-12-week foundation-laying program designed for both boys and girls ages of the middle and high school age groups. This powerful program builds strong, powerful and durable athletes that outlasts 90+ minute-work-capacities that the game of soccer/lacrosse demands. SoccerStrength is highly effective and progressive for all fitness levels, and also, address the causes of potential injuries that goes hand in hand with improving performance, and works to minimize them by teaching proper power positioning and movement for optimal force production and absorption.
Listed below are some of the potential causes of injury in sport, that has become primary focal points in our athletic program designs.
• Improper WarmUps/ Preparation for Activity [lack of focus, mobility, blood flow, low core temperature]
• Inefficient Movement Patterns [ poor posture, poor synchronization of movement]
• Deficient Rest, Recovery Time [ training through fatigue vs. training to perform]
• Excessive Load [ poor use of momentum, lifting too heavy without proper progression]
SoccerStrength is aims to bridge the gap between the weight room and the field of play.
SoccerStrength is available by request for small groups [3-12 athletes] and for teams, for off-season, preseason and in-season training [minimum 3 athletes]. Also available for one-on-one training.
MAKE THE CALL REQUEST MORE INFO